- is a 24-year old cisgender yellow woman of color.
- is a sovereign migrant.
- has a working agenda.
By the U.S.’s definitions, Ille:
- was brought to the U.S. under a visa when she was 6-years old.
- ‘s visa expired when she was 8-years old.
- didn’t know she was undocumented until she was 16-years old.
- overstayed her visa, which, at most, is a civil, not criminal, violation of the law.
- is maintaining an “unlawful presence”, which, at most, is a civil, not criminal, violation of the law.
I’m open to discussion: